Wednesday, July 01, 2015

16th Anniversary on Freedom Land!

Over a decade and half ago on this day of June 30th, The Wynns' lives entered the new chapter. Our sudden and quiet departure from our homeland left with many unanswered questions to many of our beloved friends. Some expressed angers which seems never get heal. Some painfully accepts with unexplainable reasons. We have to admit that we all shape our own lives in the permissible circumstances. We wish we all are created equal at all time. It is not! Some of our friends are fortunate enough to enjoy the fruit of the outcome of the political system; which we define them as VIPs. But many are not. Those, named VIPs, boasted they love the motherland more than anyone else. Why not? I would if i was in that 'circle'.
History of mankind has proven we all are migrants. Migrate to gain access to greener pasture.
As soon as my family stepped in the strangers' land, we felt the gravity of liberty which we have been dreaming of. But the freedom comes with great cost. In many times, I humbly wish the true spirit of democracy can shine upon my countrymen. We would never be in the foreign land, if our political system has not been abused.
I am so glad we are thrived to be who we are today.
I am so proud for what we have done for.
I feel so great for what my children have accomplished.
All we need is to have a healthy stable life passage! Wouldn't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment